Lb#7


        In this topic i learned on how to make teaching more effective.Through our direct experiences it can help to the teacher on how to teach more effective. Like for example, when the teacher attending trainings and seminars...and what the teacher learned from the seminars he/she was attended, he/she can apply it to his/her students...to make teaching-learning more effective teacher should choose topics/activities to get the interest of the student.
            How I apply what I learned?
I will let  my student how to discover things by their own. By giving them a task in order to develop their thinking skills. And I will use real objects as my teaching aids so that the students can easily understand the topics.I will also give an interesting activity that related to the topic so that the students will be more interested the topic that being discuss from the teacher. I will understand and adjust the individual differences of the students because they have different family backgrounds. Focus the attention most on weak students so that the weak student will get the lesson interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment